Concept of the experience
- This is an experience where participants are offered the opportunity to have their portrait taken by a professional photographer, in this case their mentor.
- The session can be held with several participants
- The session will take place outdoors, taking advantage of the scenery of the city / place of the activity
- The mentor will propose to photograph each participant at different locations in the city / location of the activity, using professional equipment.
- Participants will receive by email, within a few days of the end of the session, the images taken by the mentor.
- The text provided below can be modified, customized according to your needs or to correct inconsistencies
- A text tag must be replaced by what it indicates. Be careful to check the validity of the preposition referring to the added word(s)
[NAME OF THE CITY OR OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD] : Your portraits with a professional photographer!
Introductory text (to be entered in "In the program" -> "Description")
Rather than ordinary selfies, rather than wobbly portraits taken by a passing good samaritan, why not enjoying the eye of an experienced photographer?
Whether you are a "local" or a visitor, this experience will offer you a quality souvenir, in the form of a beautiful series of portraits [REFERENCE TO THE CITY OR TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD, example : “along Paris streets”].
Detailed Text (to be entered in "Program" -> "Experiences" -> "Description")
For participants who are themselves interested in photographic practice, this session will also be an opportunity to observe the work of a professional photographer, and to question him/her about his/her methods of taking pictures.
Within a few days after the end of the session, you will receive the images in your mailbox; retouched and in full resolution, they will be ready to be shared!
- If you wish, the photographer can use your own equipment (smartphone, DSLR, hybrid, etc.)
- The images produced during this experiment, of which you are the subject, will be your property (and not that of the photographer)
About 2 hours (set the duration according to the workload of your program)
Prerequisites and necessary material for participants